Daffodil Days Printables
Hover your mouse over small images to see larger images appear.
"Spring officially begins when the American Cancer Society celebrates Daffodil Days, an event that began in 1982 and has grown in popularity every year since then. These bouquets of daffodils, the first flower of spring, bring a beautiful reminder that there is hope in the fight against cancer." This set contains files for making:
- 1 note card with a co-ordinating insert and an envelope,
- 1 Bookmark with Bookmark Envelope,
- 1 Full Page Letterhead,
- 2 Tea Bag Envelopes,
- 1 Coffee Pocket,
- 1 Packet for Cocoa Mix,
- 1 Gift Card Holder with Insert,
- 1 Gift Box Designed to hold cookies, or "Warm Delights" cakes,
(Box measures 6 - 1/8 by 5 3/4 inches at its widest point and is almost 2 inches deep.)
- 1 - 1.55 Open End Style Candy Bar Wrapper,
- 1 Miniature Candy Bar Wrapper,
- 1 Candy Holder (designed to hold 5 Miniature Candy Bars),
- 1 Soap Wrapper,
- 1 Wrapper for Microwave Popcorn,
- 1 Purse style bag for Miniature Microwave Popcorn,
- Assorted Magnets / Tags,
- 1 Cookie Bag,
- 1 Cupcake Box,
- 1 Small Favor Box,
- 1 Seeds Packet,
- 1 Cup Cover,
- Pouch Purse (designed to hold small gift favors, Hershey's Kisses, Wrapped Miniature Hershey's, etc...),
- 1 Medium Gift Bag.
This set also includes a print online option. You can also download This set to your computer. Or do both, print online and download :)
Grand Total: 36 .jpeg files (300 dpi resolution)
Grand Total: 26 e-book files (.pdf; hi-resolution)
You will need a PDF Reader such as Acrobat Reader
to change text and print.
You will need Acrobat Reader to use my E-book.
*Members of the Printables Club, Log In Here to Print.
(Click the "What's New" link.)
Not a member yet? Click here to join.
♥ ♥ Thanks for looking! ♥ ♥
Visit me on interest